Monday, June 26, 2006

This Weeks Challenge

This Week's Challenge:


OK, so how many of you took the challenge? Stop by and post your story of how it went and what you learned.


Memorize:
Hebrews 4:12 (NKJV)
For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Action Challenge
Set a standard in your life. Will you strive to pass out 2 packs of tracts a month? ...possibly one to one with 5 people a week? Open air preach once a week? Set something up in your heart...a goal that is not to far fetched but one that is not too easy and commit to that in regards to evangelism.

Prayer Challenge
Matthew 5:44
But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff,

I'm always inspired by your passion and challenge's.

I had the opportunity to go out with my mentor this past weekend. I even took my 5 year old son who couldn't pass out tracts fast enough. While I didn't stop and share I still felt that I had done something for the Glory of God's Kingdom. Maybe someone will be changed because of the tract.

I also started to pass out tracts as I leave work daily. I have set a goal to pass out at least 5 tracts between work and where I pick up my ride. This was a big step out of my comfort zone. But God is moving me...

My goal is to continue to become uncomfortable and to be bolder and more out spoken about my faith and Savior. I would like to start witnessing and eventually open air.

thank you for challenging us...