Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My first rantings

I felt compelled the other day after reading various blogs , that I should likewise jump on the bandwagon and start blogging. The purpose of this blog will be a place where I can spout my 2 cents on life, the church, and bringing God glory in everything. Now as I get to typing and sharing my views I would encourage comments. I am not infallible and therefore I will, I am sure rub some people the wrong way as as I lay out my views in light of Scripture. If you wish to comment on a particular view I ask that you use the Word, rightly divided to correct error. In doing so God's Holy Scripture will be held up and Jesus will be exhalted. I adhere to the following principles.

1.sola fide- justification by faith alone

2. sola Scriptura-Scripture as the only sufficient and infallible rule of faith and practice for the church.

3. sola gratia- salvation solely by divine grace

4. solo Christo-Christ alone as the Head of the church and the sole mediator between God and man

5. soli deo  gloria- Glory to God alone

As I go I will share my testimony as well as others. I want this to be a place where others can come and read how God has moved in my life. So until then welcome, kick back, read on, and hopefully be encouraged.

Jeff

No comments: